Makeup Artist For Halloween, Fancy Dress & Special Events
We offer creative avant-garde hair and makeup for editorial and magazine submissions, Halloween and fancy dress parties or competitions and also events like Comic Con.
Sara is an award winning Drag makeup artist, located in the Wollondilly Shire of NSW, and also adept in cosplay makeup looks for any Halloween or fancy dress parties you might be attending.
Send enquiry for a quote.
Fancy Dress Makeup Artist
Be the Best Dressed at the Party With a Fancy Dress Makeup Artist
You may be working in the entertainment industry or need the service of a fancy dress makeup artist for a costume party. Whatever your needs, near of far, we will come to you and transform you into the character you wish to become. We have worked as hair and makeup artists in the entertainment industry, doing special effects makeup and the more conventional wedding hair and makeup. So, whatever look you need us to create, from the conventional to the extreme, we can do it.
What You Can Expect From Us
Sara, our makeup artist, knows no limits. She has won awards for her makeup skills and appeared in magazines showcasing her work. She has also done body painting, and her special effects work appeared in films and TV programmes. We will travel to you for your Halloween makeup, drag event, photoshoot, or party to make you look fabulous.
- The talk of the town. Dress-up parties are made up of a variety of people, either dressing with the least amount of effort, those in the middle and then the ones who go all out. Make sure you stand out and let our fancy dress makeup artist help you become the talk of the town with perfect costume makeup for your annual New Year’s party.
- Special effects. This skill is indeed an art that we create on actors or those attending a special event such as a zombie run or alien invasion party. You can view previous work to add special effects to your character makeup.
- Weddings: The point of makeup has always been to make you look and feel your best, and that is precisely what we want to help you do as well. Hair and makeup go together, and we can ensure that you and your bridesmaids look beautiful and photo-ready on your wedding day.
We enjoy what we do tremendously, and our character makeup artist, Sara, has a lot of fun applying her skills and creating art on human skin. However, we can also be on our best behaviour and do corporate makeup for formal photos or hair and makeup for professional photoshoots for your social media, LinkedIn and Office profile pics.
Added Services From Liliano Artistry
Makeup has always fascinated the human race, with Egyptians being the first to use beetles and clay to enhance their natural beauty. We love sharing our passion for makeup and hair, and we have a few other tricks up our sleeves:
- Girls, makeup and shopping go together like glitter and eyelids. Let us join your hen’s party, girls’ or boys’ night, and we can all have fun while you learn something. We can host a masterclass for you where we play around with makeup, and we show you some techniques that might be useful in your daily life while having fun at the same time.
- Our private lessons are also an option if you want tips on what makeup will work best on your face shape and skin tone to enhance your best features. You are also welcome to buy a lesson gift voucher if you enjoyed your session and wish to share it with a friend.
- Creativity is our fuel, and we love working on new projects or hearing your ideas for maybe a baby belly photoshoot with some body painting, or we can help you create a drag character for your first show.
- We welcome all sexes, races, orientations and beliefs as we embrace what brings us together as humans while enhancing the unique character of every customer we meet.
Let us transform you into the best version of yourself or turn you into one of your favourite Disney characters.
Why Choose Us
Let us bring a little magic to your event and capture the moment with lasting photo memories of the day you became Maleficent, a zombie or a goth. Our services and price list are also available to plan your budget and requirements without hidden fees. Contact us to book a Halloween makeup artist or whatever idea you want to run by us.